The 2017 Target Awards is now accepting direct marketing entries produced between
September 1st, 2015 and December 31st, 2016.
· Download registration packet: 2017 Target Awards Registration Packet
· Fill out sections A, B, C and D of the official Entry Form (pages 7-11)
· Mail or hand deliver the following no later than 5 p.m., October 2nd, 2017
1. Entry form
2. Submission material
3. Entry fee (make checks payable to dmaDetroit)
· $80 for dmaDetroit Corporate Sponsors, all others $100
· Late entries due by October 6th, 2017 incur a $20 per-day late fee
More than one entry is acceptable—please include an official entry form with each submission.
How to Submit Your Entries
Please submit three hard copies of your mail piece. Two will be used for judging and one mounted on foam board (approximately 2 x 3 feet) for display if your entry should place. Please attach the Entry Form materials to the back of your pieces as instructed on the Entry Forms A and B.
If your submissions are digital, you will need to transfer screenshots to a printed format so that we can display at the show. Only one hard copy is required.
For digital submissions, please provide CD, flash drive, or URL for content review.
Send entries to: Biznet Digital
Attention: Kevin Krason
26211 Central Park Blvd, Suite 508
Southfield, MI 48076
Questions? Email: email@example.com